About Me

My photo
my posts reflect my thoughts

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Ultimate Truth

I watched a shooting star
as it ran accross the sky
I was dumbfounded by its beauty
in the darkness of night
Surrounding it like diamonds
like tiny twinkling lights.
A million shining brothers
witnessing its flight.
Sometimes inthe evening
I stand outside my door,
admire the peaceful heavens
and gaze at the shooting star
I wonder at its glory
sometimes I feel like asking
who showered you with this beauty..
but the answer is within yourself
and that's Almighty!
hunt for the ultimate truth
let the lie beseech..
turn your back to those ugly faces
To the Supreme you got to reach
the canter of life may seem boring
with a deluge of hopes failing
emend your life impassively
and the clock will stop ticking
the unknown behind time will smile at you
Don't let it fade away coz that's the happiness true
embrace the world with an open heart
let the players play
you is me and me is you
the soul theory goes this way........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers