About Me

My photo
my posts reflect my thoughts

Friday, July 31, 2009

Poem by my friends

This is a simple and sweet poem from heart by my dearest friends :) I was extremely happy to receive it as one of my birthday gifts.. the best gift ever :)
Dedicating this post to them :)


"This is a poem about a shaitaan we know,
Always hasmukh , showing teeth white as snow!
She is unique , she is antique
our R&D Head! always analytic!
She is bold, her boli is bindaas
Plays mindgames, at that she's very smart
Has a liking for animals, love for ghaas :P
That's why she is down to earth and humble
All agree she is very very adorable :D"




These six words were left blank.. Made me hunt for these six chits from a heap of paper bits and fill the blanks.. :D

2 comments:

  1. Blessed to have such wonderful friends!! :)



    These six words were left blank.. Made me hunt for these six chits from a heap of paper bits and fill the blanks.. :D

    Oh wow... that's even more awesome on their part! Best Gift, isn't it?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers