About Me

My photo
my posts reflect my thoughts

Sunday, June 18, 2017

RHYTHM

Drops of rain trickle down my window, tracing a curvy path,
travel does the time, holding hand in hand
tick tock goes the clock, with regular hiatus
as eternal rhythm conquers universe.

Traversing through the limitless desert,
wind wafts caressing my face,
Breach into my eyes the granules of sand,
never does the counter stop, as my lids flutter.

Taking the weight off my feet, glued to the horizon,
waves impede the view, knocking my eyeballs,
offers me a shell or two, three, four
Never ends the count from the ocean benign

Sign of naissance, as mind adorns soul
Respire do we, till it embraces death,
tick tock goes the clock, with a regular hiatus
As eternal rhythm conquers the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers